Monday, March 31, 2008

I got awoken again by a peculiar sound...

Of a man getting jumped by two men right below me... "Uppercut", "get him", and shit like that... And then they took shit from his pockets like just in the movies as he lay there on the ground motionless. The man who was jumped friend's appeared rushing out of a gate in Clarion alley that I believe is the doorway to a crack house. They picked up their friend as if he were wounded in Vietnam but were scared to pursue the attackers although they had outnumbered them. I am just hoping it wasn't a random "targeting" which it doesn't seem to be. It is an interesting place to live but even more interesting and important to observe ones own emotions and actions during moments as these, to gain perspective and know ones self I suppose. The cops I believe have yet to show and I believe they aren't going to. The reason I believe is, well, he got jacked for drugs and drug money. If it really is a crack house, It is highly probable that they aren't going to call the fuzz unless someone is either going to get killed, is being killed or is already dead.  

Update:
An ambulance is here now picking up the guy...

No comments: