Sunday, January 18, 2009

Savor Sunny Sunday

Cell phone pictures:


The Reverend Al Sharpton



Somewhere between SF and LA during the AIDS/Lifecycle ride



Some bridge near Santa Barbara during the AIDs/Lifecycle ride



The adjacent bridge near Santa Barbara during the AIDS/Lifecycle ride



I am guessing someones pet was consumed by a coyote in downtown Huntington Beach



One of the greatest movies ever made



At the campground somewhere in Oregon



Fish N Chips in Oregon... I look bottomless



It tasted good.



One of our gifts from our 90+ mile day we spent attempting to share a climbing mountain road which lacked a shoulder with many fast moving semi-trailer trucks.



The day we met the man who shared with us his hooker and crack stories. The bedtime stories for adults.



The day we climbed to heaven



The view from city college



Red Cheeks at the Folsom Street Fair



A syringe outside my door



The day the top of the garbage truck ripped the fire escape everyone urinates over, through and under



SF from Twin Peaks at night



SF from Twin Peaks at day



The day I found a painting of my friend Phoebe from Orange County inside a hotel in San Francisco



The photograph I took for Kelly


I am in dire need of a point-and-shoot. The camera phone will not suffice. Film and digital would hit the spot.

I drank a lot last night and I woke up early and without adequate sleep as usual. I fall asleep or pass out really, really well when I consume a good amount of alcohol but I can only sleep for a few hours. Is it just me? I woke up at around 7 a.m. and spent the rest of my time on Hulu.

Here are some SNL videos I thought I should share:






Happy Sunday

No comments: