Thursday, February 26, 2009

TRANCOSO-BRASILE 20/11/08

Magazine: Marie Claire Italia March 2009
Editorial: Trancoso – Brasile 20/11/2008
Photographer: David Bellemere
Models: Tiiu Kuik & Michelle Buswe




















Certainly one of the best editorials I've viewed in a while. The warm color tones and the film feel make the photographs so calming while carrying so much emotion at the same time. One key component to photographs I scout for is emotion. I measure the amount of emotion I personally feel and the level of connection I feel to the photograph and the subjects. You can have the elaborate sets and the gorgeous models, but if you cannot create a connection between the viewer and to the subject and its environment...

1 comment:

jessicaandkelly said...

this is my favorite shoot ive seen this year. tiiu is my 2nd wife. stunning.