Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Burger King Body Spray for Men




This is not a joke. It is offered for a limited time online and through select Ricky's Halloween locations on the East Coast for $3.99.

From the website (www.firemeetsdesire.com): "The WHOPPER sandwich is America's Favorite burger. FLAME by BK captures the essence of that love and gives it to you. Behold the scent of seduction, with a hint of flame-broiled meat."

The website comes at you with seductive music and a man saying to you "MMM... Flame" and "C'mon baby, give it a spray" in a voice that resembles Barry White.

I want to buy this for the sole purpose of staking my revenge against Abercrombie & Fitch. I get nauseous everytime I walk by one of their damn stores because of their perfume / cologne spraying antics. Next time you pass by one of their stores, you might be smelling the glorious scent of a WHOPPER frame-broiled sandwich.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha just what I need to pick up on the ladies!