Sunday, May 4, 2008

Quality, not quantity

It is not about quantity, it is about quality. This same rule that I read that pertains to the items in ones closet I will begin applying to my street fashion photography. To speak the truth, I am bored with what I shoot in San Francisco. No offense to the subjects, but I have gotten little excitement lately. I don't want to photograph specifically what San Francisco street fashion is or what is currently the haps on San Francisco street fashion, although that is inevitable. My mission was to photograph the interesting, the exciting and the groundbreaking. I must try to stick to that. 

Oh and by the way... I recently began contributing to streetpeeper.com so you can see some of my recent shots from San Francisco and Coachella up there. 



2 comments:

erica lorraine scheidt said...

I kinda agree - much of the daily SF street style sites are dull. Hold out for the good stuff. I loved your Coachella shots.

Anonymous said...

I found your site through Street Peeper. Love your writing. Keep it up mate!