- A huge cyclone happened in "Myanmar" or "Burma", whichever you choose to call it. Thousands are dead and they are having trouble getting aid in, which if they don't do it soon, many more will die. Their government estimates 62,000 are dead. The United Nations estimates 100,000 or more are likely dead. It seems the country is being stubborn with foreign aid. Wow, a whole 2 U.S. planes and a U.N. convoy have delivered aid so far since May 3rd. Also, there currently seems to be another cyclone nearing "Myanmar" or "Burma" right now.
- A huge earthquake happened in China that measured 7.8 on the Richter Scale. Thousands are dead. The current death toll tops 12,000 and an estimated 18,000 are still trapped under rubble.
- The Vatican says it is O.K. to believe in E.T. (extra terrestrials).
- Britney Spears got in ANOTHER car accident.
- Suge Knight got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT.
I don't even know why I'm sharing this...